Buy my new e-book – The Definitive Guide to Job Hunting
– by Cathy Richardson
For many years, I have listened to employers give feedback about how candidates performed in the recruitment process, and I have listened to the frustrations of those candidates trying to engage with the continually changing world of work, and finding jobs in a depressed and complciated market.
10 years ago, buying the paper on a Thursday was pretty much a guarantee of finding something suitable. Now, the entire jobs market has moved online.
In this book, I demystify the process and give tips and advice about how to:
- Get your mindset right for finding your new job
- Engaging with recruitment agencies – What to expect, and how to get the best results
- How to find the best possible online opportunites using jobs boards
- Writing a CV that suits the online recruitment process
- Performing well at interviews
- Dealing with feedback
This is a rare opportunity to get knowledge based on 20 years of experience, from a professional Recruiter who has placed thousands of people into work at all levels. For only £9-50 including VAT, this book will help you get to grips with everything you need to know, in simple language.
Order now to get your copy.